What's new

3 Hour water hunt this morning...

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
There were 5 of us in the water today and as far as I knew when I left, I was the only one that got gold! Didn't find much else but I'm a happy camper!! 14K white gold!
 

Attachments

  • 3.19.12gold.webp
    3.19.12gold.webp
    116.6 KB · Views: 557
Upvote 0
Nice find! I got out this morning for my third short hunt for 2012. The cold water makes my leg/knee go numb and allows me to walk for about an hour before I can't do it anymore. I still am not finding anything but it sure feels good to be back in the water. WTG on your find! :wink:
 
Very nice... :icon_thumright: I was talking to a girl on Saturday and she said her friend had 2 gold rings and a charm on a gold necklace. While wrestling around in the water the necklace broke and she caught the necklace and charm but lost both rings. She said they were on Bradenton Beach which is vague but if you are lucky enough to get a gold in that area make sure to check the area because there just might be two. She also added that they were very nice rings. Way to go on the gold..... :icon_pirat:
 
Sweet digs, WTG
 
WTG ! nice ring Deb good to see you out there today.all I got was pulltabs and sinkers
 
Deb you are on a ring a ding roll. Excellent find especially with all that comp. I was up in Sarasota hunting today and managed one small gold but didnt see but one hunter and he was at the waters edge. I had to swing my butt off to find that one ring..... its tuff out there.

Dew
 
Nice ring, did you weigh it? I found one after you left.
 
You are on a roll ,a good one.

Jonnie
 
You've become a gold magnet. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Congratulations! :thumbsup: Always nice to find gold.
 
beautiful white gold - well dug! :hello2: I wish I had a group of friends like you do to hunt with, over here Detectors are still an oddity - I like it that way because the gold is more likely - but getting to hunt with experienced folk is something I'll have to buy a plane ticket for - detecting yesterday (in a busy area) was like a circus sideshow - got asked again if I was searching for Yabbies (small prawn like with cracking pink crab nippers) SO......see you all one day!
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: I wish you luck.
Hamid HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom