What's new

3 Large Cents today

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a phone call from a detecting buddy yesterday. He said I was having better luck than him and he ask me where I would go hunting. I told him the field that we found about 10 large cents and his Real in even though we've hit it hard. He decided not to lisen and went to a place we were having trouble pin pointing. He found the spot and found a crotal bell but no coins. So today I went to the spot he pin pointed yesterday. I couldnt find it. They dont call me Sir Lost Alot for nothing.I decided to go to the field I told John to go to and picked up three large cents and a Canadian Bank Token.
While Im hunting I get a phone call from another hunting buddy who I had invited down tomorrow to go hunting. He got word of what I was finding and he told me to shut my machine off and leave that field. He wants me to leave something for tomorrow.
 

Attachments

  • slatf416.webp
    slatf416.webp
    43 KB · Views: 301
  • slacd10.webp
    slacd10.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 245
  • slacd11.webp
    slacd11.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 246
  • slacd12.webp
    slacd12.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 252
  • slacd13.webp
    slacd13.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 251
Wow, three largies in a day. That's awsome. You're an a roll. hh dan
 
Very nice, I love large cents and half cents.
 
Three largies in one hunt, in Michigan? You gotta be kidding me. Great day for you! Let's see you top that.
 
muleskinner said:
Three largies in one hunt, in Michigan? You gotta be kidding me. Great day for you! Let's see you top that.


Im still trying to top this 4 hour hunt from a couple of years ago. Had 3 first on this hunt. Found my first Shield Nickel, Nickel 3 cent piece and a Seated quarter
 

Attachments

  • Coins1.webp
    Coins1.webp
    204.6 KB · Views: 194

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom