What's new

3 RING DAY ( PLATINUM ) & 2 Trains too.....

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
3 RING DAY ( PLATINUM ) & 2 Trains too.....

Started out with not much area to cover, due to the frost still in our area. I picked up my best hunting buddy, ( Dad ) still going strong at 80 years old, and wants to find that mother load that has eluded him all these years... I told him I had done some fresh water hunting over the wekend, and I knew of an area, that we would have to walk through the woods, to get to, but I knew that it was a camp, that has been there some time. I also told him, I would bet that no one had done it, due to how far they would have to walk to get to it.. He said he was in, thats what I like to hear I said.. 15 minutes later we were at the pond, and a 1/2 mile walk ahead of us. His first signal was a ring.... Ok preasure was all on me from that point on... He said I'm done for the day, of course he was kidding, because he wanted MORE Gold to put into his pocket... We are going to have to visit this place again...... About an hour later, I struck PLATINUM, and it's HUGE, a size 14 mans ring... Ok preasure now back on DAD...LOLOL two hours later, he had enough, bending over gets to him every now and then. He sat at the picnic bench, admiring his Gold, while I continued to assalt this small area. I found a small sock, with 8 quarters inside of it, along with a kids ring, another first for me.... Old razor, crosses, sterling prayer hands, car check, watch, anchor, old pewter flower button, with the shank still on it. Old brass ring, a 50 cal. bullet still alive..... My first Dollar coin and 2 toy trains.. On a roll today... What a little research will do for you... Can't wait to go back and get more goodies.. Happy Hunting and thanks for looking...
 

Attachments

  • Pond Finds (12).webp
    Pond Finds (12).webp
    86 KB · Views: 500
  • Pond Finds (13).webp
    Pond Finds (13).webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 503
  • Pond Finds (14).webp
    Pond Finds (14).webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 504
  • Pond Finds (1).webp
    Pond Finds (1).webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 443
  • Pond Finds (2).webp
    Pond Finds (2).webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 491
  • Pond Finds (3).webp
    Pond Finds (3).webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 494
  • Pond Finds (6).webp
    Pond Finds (6).webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 490
  • Pond Finds (8).webp
    Pond Finds (8).webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 446
  • Pond Finds (12).webp
    Pond Finds (12).webp
    86 KB · Views: 519
  • Pond Finds (13).webp
    Pond Finds (13).webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 498
  • Pond Finds (14).webp
    Pond Finds (14).webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 491
  • Pond Finds (1).webp
    Pond Finds (1).webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 446
  • Pond Finds (2).webp
    Pond Finds (2).webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 496
  • Pond Finds (3).webp
    Pond Finds (3).webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 493
  • Pond Finds (6).webp
    Pond Finds (6).webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 476
  • Pond Finds (8).webp
    Pond Finds (8).webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0
Re: 3 RING DAY ( PLATINUM ) & 2 Trains too.....

Nice, Plat!!!
 
Re: 3 RING DAY ( PLATINUM ) & 2 Trains too.....

nice finds!!!!!!!!
 
Re: 3 RING DAY ( PLATINUM ) & 2 Trains too.....

The platinum is a beauty. Must be very heavy being a size 14.
 
Re: 3 RING DAY ( PLATINUM ) & 2 Trains too.....

Nice finds and congrats on the plat! It is a beautiful ring. That cross is exactly the same as the one I just found a couple days ago. :wink:
 
Re: 3 RING DAY ( PLATINUM ) & 2 Trains too.....

Les West Central Fl said:
The platinum is a beauty. Must be very heavy being a size 14.

It weighed in at 12.6 Grams WOW ! Paid for the day's gas for sure....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom