What's new

3 Sites scouted

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these things at 3 different sites they all need more time spent on them. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0184.webp
    DSC_0184.webp
    306 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 26
I see some nice old buttons Art. That's usually a sign that a site might have some good potential.
 
Last edited:
Seems like you're on the right path to killer old finds.
 
I agree, those sites show some potential. Multi-generational potential. Nice places to dig a trifecta or 2. :thumbsup:
 
Git 'er Done, Art. That is a mix of really old and up to the 1970's stuff there, lots of potential! Sub 8-)
 
Flat buttons make me think that old coins might be lurking around.
 
Nice finds! I like the plane!
 
Nice crotal and 19th C. batmobile ; ) Look forward to seeing what you find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom