What's new

3 trips to the barber in 2 months

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
811
Golden Thread
0
Location
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening everyone. Just finished my first box. One roll had a silver edge coin which turned out to be a new 50 centavos coin from equador. Then i spotted, in the same roll, another worn silver edge. I was expecting a Walker,but was surprised to see the familiar eagle and turned it over to see my oldest half to date, an 1898. It's had a hard life,time to retire it.
I seached for 2 and a half years for my 1st barber, then see 3 in 2 months. Thanks for looking, 2 more boxes to go thru. HH-MM2
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3210.webp
    DSCN3210.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN3211.webp
    DSCN3211.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 235
Upvote 0
Sitting With Liberty said:
Out of a CWI box?
Yes, it had a ben, 7-40%ers, and the foreign coin to keep it company
 
Beatifull Hair Cut.

I can not wait to find my first one. I have not even found a WL yet.


Darth Walker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom