Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit...
IF i was somewhere... like a bar.... drinking rum........................... Oh yeah where was I......
Um.... ah yes....
Um anyway.... yes.... back the the Rum... Um ... wait no.... back to the thing i was saying.... errrr.

IF i were SOMEWHERE.... and i saw a guy wearing this... (had i not seen this because of bart etc)
NO WAY would i for a second assume or think it was real.
I would think... "BS charm" on a real necklace.
No offense... but not only is it gaudy and ugly... it screams fakery weird.
I personally think the piece should have NEVER been enameled.... for this makes all the above come to mind upon first sight.

I mean who enamels gold anymore ? ? ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100% agree with you.....it is very tacky !! But....let me run this by you......what if it weren't me wearing it, and it was a beautiful tan girl in a yellow T- back bikini !! It still might look fake.....but it would make alot more sense on a woman than a man for sure !! Ya take what the lord lays before ya !! If I had a choice, a nice iced out Rolex would have been better !!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100% agree with you.....it is very tacky !! But....let me run this by you......what if it weren't me wearing it, and it was a beautiful tan girl in a yellow T- back bikini !! It still might look fake.....but it would make alot more sense on a woman than a man for sure !! Ya take what the lord lays before ya !! If I had a choice, a nice iced out Rolex would have been better !!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
stock-photo-benidorm-alicante-spain-june-obese-woman-wearing-a-yellow-bikini-sits-on-the-beach...jpg

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20220713-110750_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-110847_Chrome.jpg

The chic in the green is how alot of ladies go to the beach in South florida....South Beach Miami style....lots of bling !! I hunt specifically at locations where these types hang out. In the keys its a holiday everyday for most of these tourists.....all summer long the swimming holes, and sand bars are full every day !! Another girl in a bikini ran up to me yesterday to show me the gold and diamond earring she eyeballed in shallow water...... she got the bling before me and I found nothing but change. I think my point was that everyday in South Florida some jewelry is being lost somewhere....as you know as well as me ARC. I gotta come up to your area and we should smack down some of those sandbars ya got up there !!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2036369 View attachment 2036370
The chic in the green is how alot of ladies go to the beach in South florida....South Beach Miami style....lots of bling !! I hunt specifically at locations where these types hang out. In the keys its a holiday everyday for most of these tourists.....all summer long the swimming holes, and sand bars are full every day !! Another girl in a bikini ran up to me yesterday to show me the gold and diamond earring she eyeballed in shallow water...... she got the bling before me and I found nothing but change. I think my point was that everyday in South Florida some jewelry is being lost somewhere....as you know as well as me ARC. I gotta come up to your area and we should smack down some of those sandbars ya got up there !!
Dont like them... they are not wearing yellow.

:P

ok ok... i like them.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20220713-114522_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-114510_Instagram.jpg

If I had a choice in bling to uncover.....well any watch like this would be the one that made my heart pop !! You'd find me dead in shallow water clutching a watch like this !!๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ they would have to pry it from my cold dead hands !! Lol !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have the "coconut telegraph" down here, and ya here stuff !! I herd a scuba hunter in Miami found a diamond ring....a real one.....ya know....300,000 $ diamond ring !! He found it diving in the government cut....thats where south beach ends.....south of that is fisher Island where people really ware 300,000 dollar diamond rings !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew I couldn't get that past you....I wanted to post a green one, but it was video.....hang on !!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the best jewelry / bling... that was really unique tasteful and super impressive i have personally seen in person was worn by a guy i met and hung out all night with once...

You might have heard of him... his name is Sean.

Last name Paul.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere there is a picture of he and I in the DJ booth at one of areas best upscale strip clubs... him rapping / singing over the microphone me hanging on for dear life.

When arriving at club they shut it down... private party... kicked everyone out but the "who's who" and close friends... all the girls stayed of course.

Money and booze was flying everywhere. heh

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the best jewelry / bling... that was really unique tasteful and super impressive i have personally seen in person was worn by a guy i met and hung out all night with once...

You might have heard of him... his name is Sean.

Last name Paul.
Did you ask him if he ever lost any ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread