Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope you can make a return and maybe a nice reward....better than wearing it yourself. Besides, it fits these guys way better. View attachment 2035902
Those are about what I expected
After getting a value, Iโ€™d sell it for as close as I could get

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2035771
BOOM BABY !! Miami vice ice !! By Uverly jewelers in New York !! This is 30.6 grams of gold and diamonds.....in one day I made up for the gold drought I was in. View attachment 2035772 View attachment 2035773
This was found in chest deep water by looking at the sand drift patterns on the bottom. I went where 5 others went before me, but hit the scoured shell bottom....it paid off !! View attachment 2035774
Uverly is a high end jeweler, and only uses real gold and gemstones....there quite talented and ice out all types of jewelry including rolexes !! View attachment 2035775
I was astounded to see this thing gleaming up at me after a couple fans in the sand !! At that point my best find was a carteier love ring !! My second one this summer..... the first was fake !! View attachment 2035778

View attachment 2035776

The gold and diamond ring is a fake Chinese mystery metal from the hunt before this....figured I show it too....its marked XP Y 10. Its mystery metal.
Thanks for looking folks !!
That piece suits the Island Boys. Themed kind of.
Found some pics , but not of the piece you recovered.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are about what I expected
After getting a value, Iโ€™d sell it for as close as I could get
Uyup! That warm fuzzy feeling of returning it (probably without even a thank you or a where's the chain?) doesn't even compare to the feeling of a wad of cash in the pocket.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Way to go Bart.
Not sure if I would keep or return?
When the value is high the reward system comes in.
Then again the insurance company probably paid out.
Interesting policy the company has toward money laundry.
I'm not sure if it's just window dressing.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Bart.
Not sure if I would keep or return?
When the value is high the reward system comes in.
Then again the insurance company probably paid out.
Interesting policy the company has toward money laundry.
I'm not sure if it's just window dressing.
Now that you mention it, what a cool way of laundering / hiding your dope profits.

And I have to ask, do you really think a person who'd wear that to the beach would be smart enough to insure it?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now that you mention it, what a cool way of laundering / hiding your dope profits.

And I have to ask, do you really think a person who'd wear that to the beach would be smart enough to insure it?
Just read the company policy.
ID
Where you got the money.
No cash
No MO, cheque, etransfers.
It's like a IRS BONER.
It's a big list.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder ( given the weight and size) how they didn't notice it missing :icon_scratch:
Welllll........ thats the mysterious nature of the oceans.

Once that sucker hit the water... even if the owner watched it go down shimmering... POOF*** its a gonner.
Rarely will you just dive in / down and grab it before the sands do their magic act... IF you happen to snatch it before OR the INSTANT it hits bottom is your only hope 99% of the time.

IF you snatch it before that... play the lotto... for you just a had a stroke of luck.

I have dropped an item from my hand or scoop many times... and instantly ***ABRA CADABRA*** its gone ... only momentarily usually... ONLY because i have a metal detector to quickly get a new fix on its position.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yikes Bart ! Your putting 2021 to shame :icon_thumright::laughing7::occasion14: Your gonna need to put a addition on....
"Barts Island Treasure Museum" :tchest:
Thanks roger.....I wore it around town today....man them diamonds sure do sparkle !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you can make a return and maybe a nice reward....better than wearing it yourself. Besides, it fits these guys way better. View attachment 2035902
Haaaa haaaa .... I spent along time looking through there videos, and it ain't there's!! @villagenut I wore it all day around town...its a Bobby dazzler !!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That had to get the heart pumping once you realized it was the real deal! Gold and diamonds has a way of making even the tacky feeling go away!
Yup...it did....and a group of boaters enjoying there day got to check it out....they were as impressed as I was !! Thanks for looking @GoDeep

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find! If there were only 3 made..that company will likely track the owner down. Yikes!
Well there a bit guarded about how many there are but they did say that a new one would cost me 4150$.....so its not the expensive piece some are thinking, but still a multi thousand dollar piece !! So far the 2 leads I had have not been the people.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To the beach all slathered up in sun screen? An idiot.
Its an interesting spot.....the ultra cool, pretty, people come here to show off there multi million dollar boats and drink with there gold draped ladies. Everyone dancing to blaring music in waist to chest deep water !! If your "someone" this is where you come to show off your bling/ice.....wooo hoooo I love it !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread