What's new

30 minute hunt, silver tease

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Checked out a church that I had gained permission to hunt, stopped by, popped out this pristine '51. Nothing to write home about, tho it is only my 2nd Roosevelt dug this year. I will return. AMC
 

Attachments

  • 092208.webp
    092208.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 122
Hey Duane, good dig! I went for 1/2 hour today, only found 2 nickels but found a 14K white gold wedding band!
 
Congrats on the silver!

30 minutes not bad at all, I spent about 3 hours today at the site where I've snagged the majority of my silver and only found 3 wheats. I'm happy to just to increase my wheatie
count. I did find a 11 clad quarter pocket spill today too, not too bad.

Seems like that church site should put out more.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Nice score on the silver dime :thumbsup:
 
Prober said:
Hey Duane, good dig! I went for 1/2 hour today, only found 2 nickels but found a 14K white gold wedding band!
Trade ya my dime for that wedding band, Bob!
 
Silver is silver. Nice dig. :thumbsup:

HH
 
AMC rulz said:
Prober said:
Hey Duane, good dig! I went for 1/2 hour today, only found 2 nickels but found a 14K white gold wedding band!
Trade ya my dime for that wedding band, Bob!

No freakin way ole buddy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom