What's new

$300 in Dimes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
At least I found something in the customer rolls this time. Will report on my nickels when I finish them. So far they are looking good.
Roosies: 1962d,2009p.
Canadian: 1971,1977,2007 (straight 7).
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Wow a 2009 dime! Are you going to sell it?
 
I have went through a few hundred in dimes so far this month/year and have been skunked not even an 09 yet. Its funny, the harder I try to find a silver, error, or 09 the less I find :laughing7: O'well nice finds :thumbsup:
 
It's the 3rd one I've found. They are VERY rare in my neck of the woods. Not sure about selling it. Maybe at my next coin club meeting.
HH
Gilbert
 
Yes they are in a way. Lowest mintage numbers in many years. Just look at the prices on feebay.
2009 nickels are the same situation.
HH
Gilbert
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom