What's new

309 MDRFORD- Lead Tag

RelicHunter97

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
700
Reaction score
297
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this lead tag one day that reads 309 MDRFORD. On the other side it only reads 309. I have been doing research on it and I have found nothing. I am wondering what Horford is and how old this tag is

HH

RH97
 

Attachments

  • 051a.webp
    051a.webp
    29 KB · Views: 255
  • 050a.webp
    050a.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 254
Re: 309 HORFORD- Lead Tag

no idea, but it looks like MORFORD or MARFORD maybe
 
Upvote 0
Re: 309 HORFORD- Lead Tag

cattle ear mark tags * used to track cattles milk production by "number" once their milk ptoduction dropped below a certain level they were not "cost effective " and were butchered for meat .
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Re: 309 HORFORD- Lead Tag

ivan salis said:
cattle ear mark tags * used to track cattles milk production by "number" once their milk ptoduction dropped below a certain level they were not "cost effective " and were butchered for meat .
there's lead in the milk....oh no
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • cow tag.webp
    cow tag.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 193
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom