What's new

330$ in halves

stu123

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I had the distinct feeling the handrolls I went thru were someone's dump.
Especially when I pull out the ONLY keeper - a 2007 - to discover the obverse has
damage. so, a skunk run it was... :'(
 
Upvote 0
Good skunk :thumbsup: Not to brag, but I've snagged some stupendous skunks. Compared to mine yours is mediocre. :laughing7:
 
I've gotten some nice skunks myself lately on the halves. On Friday, I picked up a $480 skunk. Today, I visited 4 banks, got $390 from one, all skunk. $10.50 in loose halves from the others netted me squadoosh. Not to be deterred, I went and picked up a box of nickels. Got a '44P and a '25 buff.

Happy Hunting,
Kantuck
 
We have all had a day like yours. Keep it up and you will find the silver flow.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom