What's new

3rd Gold in 3 weeks

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This park keeps beckoning me back,thousands of people there from spring till late fall for many years you know have lost stuff,and..............I'm finding it.:laughing7:

My last three hunts here were clad only....a little color to brighten the day.

003.webp
005.webp
004.webp
008.webp
006.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
Upvote 40
That's a lot of nice finds WT. It is very hard to find a public place around here that isn't someone's favorite place to detect.
 
That's a lot of nice finds WT. It is very hard to find a public place around here that isn't someone's favorite place to detect.

This place has been hit in the past,as a lot of other places I MD,still holding Gold and Silver though.
 
Well done WT! Those are really nice pieces. Of course, I like the gold, but that pendant is really cool too.
 
Well done WT! Those are really nice pieces. Of course, I like the gold, but that pendant is really cool too.

Leaving in 5 min. to go back,hope I find more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom