What's new

3rd Gold in 3 weeks

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This park keeps beckoning me back,thousands of people there from spring till late fall for many years you know have lost stuff,and..............I'm finding it.:laughing7:

My last three hunts here were clad only....a little color to brighten the day.

003.webp
005.webp
004.webp
008.webp
006.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
Upvote 40
Excellent finds ! That place should keep on giving for a while , Nice.
 
Congratz! Keep it up!
 
WorldTalker...Are you still using your M6?
 
Lovely!

I do get the hankering for finding something nice & old from time to time. But, these work very well for placeholders. :)

Nice!

One guy told me he doesn't hunt there anymore because it's been hunted out. I just smile. LOL

Figure it out. How long have there been metal detectorists? NOW.....how long have people been losing things?
So, all of that was found in a couple decades? Half a century? LOL
 
WorldTalker...Are you still using your M6?

Yes indeed,it's lethal too.:laughing7:

I have learned it well,never upgraded,no need to,the goodies keep on coming with it.:laughing7:
 
What a great hunt, congratulations! I hope that park gives you more. Sub 8-)
 
keep hittin that park up until u got home empty handed a few time! great digs man!
 
Sweet rings ! Congrats
 
Beautiful Gold!!
 
Excellent finds, Chris. I don't have a single gold yet this year.
 
Nice spot, we need some like that out here :occasion14:
 
dang guess i got to start talkin to the world :laughing7:
 
Awesome rings, and a killer spot! Keep digging!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom