What's new

3rd Hunt ...... Silver Streak Continues

46Wheat

Silver Member
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
3,357
Golden Thread
1
Location
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a spot I hit last year that gave me a SLQ . They did some remodeling this fall and winter so the yard has new dirt turned over from when they poured the footers and walls . I was able to get in about 2 hrs before I got snowed out .
Managed to find my nicest ever SLQ ......man is she pretty . Also a warn barber Quarter ..... not quite as pretty . Lol
A bunch of fired bullets , some clad and some old interesting relics .
I sure hope the rest of my year goes like it has started . But if not I will still have had a good year
 

Attachments

  • 1458328584400.webp
    1458328584400.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 1458328609911.webp
    1458328609911.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 1458328649242.webp
    1458328649242.webp
    101.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 1458328688586.webp
    1458328688586.webp
    114.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 1458328718638.webp
    1458328718638.webp
    80 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 26
Congratz on a pair of nice quarters! That SLQ is beautiful!
 
Very nice finds. Congrats.

Man o man that SLQ is KILLER!

Best of luck to you!
 
Gettin' snowed out means there's GOT to be more there! Thanks for sharing and grats to ya.
 
That is one fine looking SLQ.
 
Nice job on the big silvers. The ring is neat as well.
 
Congrats on another great hunt and that sweet quarter trifecta. :occasion14: I'm still looking for my 1st SLQ.
 
That SLQ is the nicest looking one by far that I have ever dug . Funny thing is the house that I dug it at is the same place that has given me 2 other SLQs and one other barber quarter . Not sure why so many there but im not complaining . For the first time in my life I resisted the urge to rub them in the field . I waited till I got home and just used a lot of warm water to get most of the grime off . There is still some in the fine nooks and crannies but I think im going to leave it just like it is
 
Holy Mackerel !!! The '26 SLQ is an S mint !! Hubba-Hubba !!
What a nice and scarce quarter. Thanks for sharing.
Phil
 
I never even noticed that . Was just excited it was in such good shape
 
Very nice pair of quarters. That Standing Lib is a killer coin.
 
Nice finds congrats on a great SLQ the barber ain't bad WTG
 
Nice finds. I'd be happy with both them quarters.
Grats
 
What a gorgeous SLQ! Man, that is a sexy coin. Congrats on some great finds!
 
I'm happy when I find a dateless SLQ lol, that baby is gorgeous!
 
Best part was I had no idea how nice it was . Got a surprise twice with those two quarters . First when they came out of the ground and then when they were clean was my second
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom