What's new

4.7g 14k ring

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a few hours before school today. weather was nice, except the water was cold....found that out once I realized one of my waders has a hole int it :dontknow: Waves were rough, so just worked the shoreline. Got this 4.7g 14k ring with half the stones missing, a '64 Rosie, '41 merc and '50 Washington. Not a bad few hours.
 

Attachments

  • 4.7g.webp
    4.7g.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 697
  • 4.7side.webp
    4.7side.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 670
  • 14k.webp
    14k.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 708
  • 4.7g.webp
    4.7g.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 653
  • 4.7side.webp
    4.7side.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 648
  • 14k.webp
    14k.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 719
Upvote 0
nice yellow !!!! congrats
 
that is a beauty. shame the stones are missing.
 
Woo-Hooo! Congrats on the Golden Ticket!!! :headbang: :hello2:
 
L4S...that was a really good hunt! :headbang:

Beautiful ring find! And congrats on the silver coin finds!

Lorraine
 
Nice ring, gold is hard work lately. Congrats.
 
Sweet yellow! A few more and you'll have a real nice dry suit!!
Strong work keep it up!!!

SnT
 
Nice ring john!
Tomorrow I'll see what you missed! LOL
Big beach you can't get it all! Although I have been known to try!
Congrats! See you wednesday.
 
Love the ring Great find!!! It looks like a Clam or Scallop Holding the Stones!!!! HH Chug
 
Chicago Ron said:
Nice ring john!
Tomorrow I'll see what you missed! LOL
Big beach you can't get it all! Although I have been known to try!
Congrats! See you wednesday.

Good luck out there tomorrow, and I'll see ya on wednesday. Ended up getting the hodgman insulated cleated sole chest waders. Good deal, free shipping, and a free limited edition cabbalas hunting knife.
 
Very unusual ring. To bad some of the stones are missing. With a few stones replaced it would make a very nice Christmas present for the Mrs. At least mine would like it.

Congratulations on the find. Rick :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom