$4.95- Sterling, Coast Guard Bag and Toys

pjdentry

Mar 6, 2017
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a couple things from the weekend. I hit about 20 sales from Friday to Sunday.

Most of my good stuff came from one church sale that I wasn't even particularly early to.

Jewelry: Sterling Earrings ($1), Sterling Charm Bracelet ($.50), Sterling St. Christopher Metal ($.10) and GF employee pin ($.10). I do love those tiny gems on the employee pins.

Toys: I usually don't go for toys as I have no knowledge and there's much fluctuation. But these were in good shape and so cheap. Voltron Game ($.50, sells on Ebay for about $30), Walking Dead Dolls ($.50 each, the exclusive one sells for $6-15 on Ebay)

1977 Railroad Schedule ($.25). Seems like some of these sell on Ebay for about $30, although I didn't see #9 from 1977 listed there.

Coast Guard Bag ($1) - I just usually pick up military stuff. No idea of how to determine age though.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool picks! Never seen a coast guard bag before. You might want to check the Employee award. The back may be gold filled but the award could be solid 10kt

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Love the silver. That duffel bag could be WW2 era from the looks of it. Research needed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread