What's new

4 Box totals - FIRST Commemorative - with PICS

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My four box totals:

1953 Ben
1964's - 9
40%'ers - 23
Statue of Liberty Clad Proof - 1986-s

About $190 worth of silver.....
 

Attachments

  • statue 001.webp
    statue 001.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 609
Upvote 0
Nice find! I found the same one this week. I also got some of those obama halfs. Boy was I lucky. HAHA! Any way keep hunting. Remember its us against the silver.
 
Good boxes ! Very nice commemorative. I found two of those last year but they were clad. Still held on to them though.
HH
Rich
 
Very nice numbers! Congratulations!
I keep all those commemorative coins and proofs too. They go right into a flip to keep them from getting scratched up any more.
Keep it up,
Steve
 
Nice find and silver totals. I found the same several months back. Yours in much better shape.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Nice score. I found my first two commems just a few days ago. Congrats. ;D
 
treeslayer said:
Nice find! I found the same one this week. I also got some of those obama halfs. Boy was I lucky. HAHA! Any way keep hunting. Remember its us against the silver.

Haha, well at least they're worth .50
 
Real nice finds. Love that Commemorative!
all the best. It's out there!
rileyboy
 
Very cool looking Commemorative! I have not come across one of those yet.

Best to you.
 
Nice find. I actually have the Silver Dollar Proof to match your clad half.
 
very nice... that comm is nice... i got like 3 last year
 
So far I have found 3 Statue of Liberty coins (all clad). :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom