What's new

4 days so far....

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The video I posted yesterday was taken the 24th,as long as they can see that feeder they'll make a jump for it.I went to a Restaurant supply place and spent 12.24 for 2 14 in. pizza pans and did a bit

of fabrication,it has been 4 days and looks as though they can not see that feeder.They do keep looking up at it while rummaging for seeds the birds drop underneath the feeder though,just can't figure out how to get there.

K1024_DSCN7137.webp

K1024_DSCN7141.webp

K1024_DSCN7142.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
How did you come up with that idea?
 
How did you come up with that idea?

Watching them get around all the ways I've tried to keep them out with.

K1024_DSCN7144.webp

They won't jump at what they can't see.
 
Last edited:
I hope it works, but I'm kind of hoping you get a video of them twirling around on the pizza pan. :laughing9:
 
How about a rubber snake or an fake owl posted on the opposing posts? (Their jumping off posts)
 
I hope it works, but I'm kind of hoping you get a video of them twirling around on the pizza pan. :laughing9:

This is last year,they eventually figured it out.

 
How about a rubber snake or an fake owl posted on the opposing posts? (Their jumping off posts)

Too much funniness,I'll let em have at it.:laughing7:
 
Lol! That's a funny video!
 
Squirrels have plenty of time on their paws to figure stuff out. Hope it works.:thumb_up:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom