What's new

4 firemen were shot today outside of Rochester NY

No, but I think it is time to fix the decaying society.
 
He killed his grandmother in 1981. They think he killed his sister in the fire. Should have NEVER been let out of jail.
 
agreed. he should have never been allowed to get out of prison but in times of short budgets not everyone can be kept forever.
 
No, but I think it is time to fix the decaying society.

I think things are going to get worse.People are down.The economy may slip into even a lower slump.No one has jobs.Time to step up on the preparedness situation i think.Food prices are sky high.Gas has come down a good bit but this will not last long due to the unrest in the middle east.We could be in a serious situation very soon.People are flipping out.I want out of this crime ridden city i am stuck in.God please get me through this. :O
 
Red James Cash and Spiritrelic are both right. I live in the woods, so no city to get out of.
 
the dude killed his grandmother in 1981 * --if by whats right they had went by the law of "take" a life by murdering a person , then you forfiet your own life in return -and put him to death -- 5 people --his sister and 4 innocent firemen would be alve today * nuff said.
 
Last edited:
In this day and age if you put down a pet in saving it from misery, you will most likely recieve a more harsher punishment than murdering a human. And capital punishment is too harsh?
 
Basically what it tells you is that the system is more concerned with the criminals rights than the victims.
 
while responding to a fire. Is it time to put armed guards on the fire engines?

I stated a few treads ago about FLACK jackets in the basement's of the fire houses here, and asked (Do they know something we don't?) Back in the 70's many of us went to worked armed (During the Riots) The he!! with the rules.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom