What's new

4 gold looking for phantom ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
craigslist add seemed fictious so we decided to find gold anyway. i got these 2 hockeyfan got me with a 16g classring and a 7gram nugget ring
 

Attachments

  • 026cross.webp
    026cross.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 512
  • cross.webp
    cross.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 495
Upvote 0
Super finds. I never find "lost" rings myself. I can find stuff but just not specific things that someone will ask me about. So anyway you made up for it by finding those beautys! WTG :wink:
 
Nice ring.

PIs do make a difference.

I'm still waiting to find a big gold class ring. The feeling of seeing that big chunk of gold in the scoop must be breathtaking.

I'm sure by the time that someone posts that they've lost a ring on craigslist or the newspaper it's been found by someone. Too many hunters out there day and night. I've passed by CWB at two in the afternoon to see 3 or 4 hunters already there......went there at 11 at night to see the beach covered with an army of hunters.

I would say good luck but you guys seem to have it already :laughing9:

It's incredible your finds this year. Congrats on all the nice stuff.

HH
 
you are kicking butt big time..congrats on all of it.. awesome finds and awesome finding lost stuffs.
 
What's the wire thing below the ring Dave?
Man, by the time I get my new water machine, you are going to have it all cleaned up! LOL... We need to plan a trip to one of those spots we discussed..
 
Snook your phantom was found this morning. :tongue3:
 
I was on AMI last week and found 2 gold wedding bands for people who had lost them (one by the Moose and one at Holmes beach). They were my first/second returns. It felt good but I would have liked to follow it up with a find I could keep!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom