What's new

4 more rings today!........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you get tired of me posting them just let me know.
Early morning water hunt produced 2 kids rings, a sterling toe ring and yet another Titanium Men's wedding band with a small diamond and an inscription.
Also the other goodies in the pic including one wheatie.
 

Attachments

  • DSC06610.webp
    DSC06610.webp
    41 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC06611.webp
    DSC06611.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC06612.webp
    DSC06612.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 286
Nice finds Congrats! :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, I certainly hope to see more of your rings.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Mike from MI said:
If you get tired of me posting them just let me know.

are you kidding?!?!?! love seeing those rings recovered!! Great finds Mike!! Congrats on some nice keepers. :thumbsup: keep up the good work!
 
We love your post........love that knife..................
 
If you get tired of me posting them just let me know ::) No chance.
Congrats on another set of good finds. I like the titanium ring! :icon_thumright:

HH
 
Well done Mike - you are really tearing up the rings this year!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Great score on all them nice rings Mike :thumbsup: I like that knife too.
 
I'm not getting out at all, too dry and hot, so I love seeing everyone's finds, congrats on getting out Mike! ffd
 
I'm tired of you finding all the good stuff, and me not getting out. Keep the posts coming.
 
muleskinner said:
I'm tired of you finding all the good stuff, and me not getting out. Keep the posts coming.

I'll drink to that! :wink:

Thanks for the pics.
 
Love the finds. Keep em coming :icon_thumright:
 
Here on TNet, rings of any kind are always in vogue. Keep 'em coming!
 
Thank you Sir, may I have another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom