What's new

4 old coppers today

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these things this morning, at a big field that keeps giving but is very hard on copper. 3 LC's and a mystery. 1940 wheat umbrella piece and a couple buttons. Good luck to all. Art. That's my red truck way back by trees.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160625_074846925.webp
    IMG_20160625_074846925.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 227
  • DSC_0328.webp
    DSC_0328.webp
    419 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_0327.webp
    DSC_0327.webp
    305.7 KB · Views: 209
Upvote 44
Nice coppers Art. Well worth the time. Not sure about that last copper but it looks like it has a little detail.

-Rob-
 
There is a truck by some trees?? I can see trees but no truck. Very nice coppers. Any dates?
 
Well done, art........you've got the touch for those old 'uns..............
 
Wow nice job on the LC'S.....:occasion14:
 
Man! I'm jealous! Great work!
 
Good hard work there bud, I had to click on your pic and zoom it up to be able to see that truck. That's allot longer than I like to walk. You must be a marathon walker!
I do love those fields, but in the cooler weather for me. Heat and long walks are not real good for me at this point, I'm in the process of getting some work done to fix those problems.
 
:sunny: keep it up .... old coins are the good stuff .
 
Nice job on the old coppers Art. From the sounds of things that field would be worth a 2 mile hike to make all of those finds.
 
Had to blow up the photo, but I finally spotted your red truck! Man, you logged some time and distance finding these coppers. Good luck on the clean up. I see some decent detail on one of them. Congrats!
 
nice finds! gotta love that place
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom