What's new

4-Ounce Metal Horse

Natman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hazelwood, MO
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

Found a very cool (and heavy) metal horse in an old yard, it's 2 1/2 inches wide and weighs 4 ounces. No corrosion whatsoever and well made. No markings that I can see. It has a loop on top and bottom with 2 small rings in it. Any help appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 28872964_10213829521150652_7329342474940317696_n.webp
    28872964_10213829521150652_7329342474940317696_n.webp
    196.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 29027328_10213829520470635_714047972341448704_n.webp
    29027328_10213829520470635_714047972341448704_n.webp
    90 KB · Views: 80
  • 29063422_10213829515790518_7220381508282875904_n.webp
    29063422_10213829515790518_7220381508282875904_n.webp
    147 KB · Views: 79
  • 28958820_10213829514710491_3947921938344574976_n.webp
    28958820_10213829514710491_3947921938344574976_n.webp
    144.9 KB · Views: 73
Looks like the dingle dangle thing from a wind chime.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like the dingle dangle thing from a wind chime.
A “dingle dangle”? I believe that would be in the “ doohickey” family of unknown items, I’ll have to do some research, very cool find though!!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom