bdbullets
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2008
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Davenport Nebraska
- Detector(s) used
- White DFX
Hi
Today a customer brought in 4 rolls of half dollars into the store where I work and wanted to know if he could buy groceries with them. The cashier brought them to me and asked if we could take them. I told her to take them and then I bought them hoping for a silver or two. All 4 rolls look to be uncirculated ( I don't know much about grading)bicentinal Halves. I don't know if they are worth anything more than I paid for them. Are they worth anything? If so I will probably sell them as I don't have much interest in them.
Thanks
Today a customer brought in 4 rolls of half dollars into the store where I work and wanted to know if he could buy groceries with them. The cashier brought them to me and asked if we could take them. I told her to take them and then I bought them hoping for a silver or two. All 4 rolls look to be uncirculated ( I don't know much about grading)bicentinal Halves. I don't know if they are worth anything more than I paid for them. Are they worth anything? If so I will probably sell them as I don't have much interest in them.
Thanks
Upvote
0







