4 Silver Day

Ron (CA)

Feb 1, 2005
Mechanicsville VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2,
Hunted the same park that gave up a Walker last week.

Using the Explorer XS with Stock coil.? Most coins (8-9 wheaties and the four silvers) were in the 5-8 inch range.

4dimes_193.jpg

HH

Ron (CA)

Upvote 0
Very nice coins Ron. That's a great find any day in my book. It makes you wonder why the one dime is cut. Maybe they owed someone 3 cents change?? Good luck!!!

It's always nice to find silver. I'm impressed with the quality of your pics. What do you use to get such good resolution?
I have found many coins that have cuts in them. I think it got hit by a lawn mower. Whenever I find one like, I try to find the other half. (Its not easy). Keep up the good work!

A good day for you Sparky. Silver is always nice. I got out for an hour today found 1, 63 silver dime, a 44 war nickel & a 53-s wheatie & some clad. The silver always makes us feel good. Spotz

Amen to the picture quote. I am playing with my scanner, but I can'r seem to keep up the photo size & still stay under 126 kb. Spotz

I use a scanner set at 75 dpi
I increase the size to 300%
Crop the excess off and WAA LAA !!.

Due to the small dpi, it does not get too big. You only need 75 dpi to few on the internet. You only need more when you plan on printing things out.

HH

Ron (CA)

Hey Ron,
Thanks for the info. Maybe I should read the instructions on my scanner. I am amazed you could get such good detail.
I thought maybe you were a professional photographer using a $1200.00 camera. I will give it a try.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back