cdsieg
Bronze Member
The stone like thing may just be a piece of something, but it looks like it had a purpose. The washer looking thing is white and looks more like ceramic than metal, maybe just oxidized by age
When I dug the round ball thing at first I thought of a perfume ball, but it is not soft... it is hard; I found two of these in the woods.
The other thing looks like it is maybe a tin, but it doesn't look like it opens all the way so I am not sure what that is either!
Any thoughts?
Thanks!!!

When I dug the round ball thing at first I thought of a perfume ball, but it is not soft... it is hard; I found two of these in the woods.
The other thing looks like it is maybe a tin, but it doesn't look like it opens all the way so I am not sure what that is either!
Any thoughts?
Thanks!!!
Attachments
-
C11.webp271.3 KB · Views: 114 -
C12.webp168.5 KB · Views: 108 -
C14.webp169.4 KB · Views: 108 -
C15.webp171.9 KB · Views: 118 -
G11.webp125.1 KB · Views: 129 -
G12.webp231.4 KB · Views: 106 -
G13.webp169.4 KB · Views: 112 -
G14.webp256 KB · Views: 122 -
G15.webp269.7 KB · Views: 106 -
G17.webp284.8 KB · Views: 114 -
G18.webp246.2 KB · Views: 113 -
G19.webp249.8 KB · Views: 129 -
GE10.webp179 KB · Views: 110









