What's new

$40 just doesnt buy that much any more...

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

4 Morgans (82,89,90o,91) and a 22 Peace, Bicentenial "s" Proof Set, 61 "p" proof set, 40% & 90% Geo. Washington commerative half and an 86 Ellis Island Commerative dollar

ho hum just another day
 

Attachments

  • 100_3239.webp
    100_3239.webp
    106.4 KB · Views: 383
  • 100_3241.webp
    100_3241.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 374
  • 100_3242.webp
    100_3242.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 380
  • 100_3244.webp
    100_3244.webp
    105 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

Yeah that's a terrible day alright.

Nice haul
 
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

where you buy that? isn't that resell-able with profit...?

i got to get myself a morgan...
 
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

Wow......your a thrifty shopper no doubt PD!!! Heck of a deal. Congrats. Don't know how you did it but.....that is pretty darn good shopping!!

Kudos.
 
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

you did great....the condition of the morgans are good and the peace looks fair but you got the rest in mint packaging. seeing some of your other posts i am assuming you are being sarcastic......at least i hope so
 
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

I'll give ya $45 PD. :laughing7:

Ya did good.

The Trezurhunter.
 
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

How in the Heck :icon_scratch: I wish I could get a return like that :'(
 
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

Ok Pdiddy we need some answers. Great deal. I got to hear how you got it.

Golden Silver
 
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

I've been sworn to secrecy!
 
Re: $40 just doesn't buy that much any more...

I'll give you $41 for the lot. ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom