enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Stopped and picked up $400 in handrolled dimes yesterday I had promised a teller I would do.
Possible 1983d repunched mintmark. Gotta look at it under the scope.
1947
1964
Next to last roll had 2 coins that looked different from the side. turns out they were:
1969S proof.
1976S proof.
these were absolutely flawless. Thought I had a 68S at first!
Working on $25 in handrolled cents now.
Also did a short roadtrip today and found:
2 rolls 2009p "The formative years.
1) 1967 half.
And a 64 quarter a teller asked if I wanted. Of course!
HH
Gilbert
Stopped and picked up $400 in handrolled dimes yesterday I had promised a teller I would do.
Possible 1983d repunched mintmark. Gotta look at it under the scope.
1947
1964
Next to last roll had 2 coins that looked different from the side. turns out they were:
1969S proof.
1976S proof.
these were absolutely flawless. Thought I had a 68S at first!
Working on $25 in handrolled cents now.
Also did a short roadtrip today and found:
2 rolls 2009p "The formative years.
1) 1967 half.
And a 64 quarter a teller asked if I wanted. Of course!
HH
Gilbert
Upvote
0








