kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I took advantage of some extra detecting time. I found 106 coins Thursday including 39 quarters,107 coins Sunday including 44 dimes and 22 quarters and yesterday I had my third best day total for the year at 203 coins,which included 45 quarters and 64 dimes. I only found one silver ring for the three days's though, it being a silver baseball CTR ring(A Utah thing,CTR means Choose the right,I have found around 200 of them). Of course I would rather have been finding old coins,does'nt happen enough anymore. HH, kane23

Upvote 0
S

seger98

darn on the silver count, but ya found a great deal of clad! :thumbsup:

F

Felinepeachy

W :o W, that is amazing. Good Job!! CTR, are you sure that's not something they hand out at the DNC.

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Astounding amount to recover very interestested in search patterns etc and also the total count in vaule

best wishes S.I.R

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your not seriously looking for gold rings, here are a couple of tips; Use a small searchcoil,you'll find more coins and less junk. Also discriminate out anything zinc penny and below,you'll find more coins and more higher denomination coins. Look for places that can only be searched on Sundays or weekends(less detectorists) When you find these places,the best areas will be where people sit or lay down. Yesterday I found a lawn inside a skate board park. The park lawn on the regular outside had been hammered. Inside I don't think it had ever been searched. I found close to 80 coins in an hour mostly dimes and quarters. HH Kane 23

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being back home again, I found 17 coins tuesday and 41 wednesday,far more typical. HH Kane23

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Okay...that does it....as soon as this snow melts I am going to go over to the skate park and see if they have a lazy grass area in the middle! lol Congrats on some amazing days there Kane.....looks like you hit it pretty hard!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread