What's new

$470 in hand rolled halves today.

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I got a call from a teller at a local bank. I bought $230 in halves there on Monday and got nearly a roll's worth of 40's. It sounded like a skunk, but I figured skunk or not I have to pick them up to prove to her that I will be a reliable guy to pick up her unwanted halves and dollars (he he). Anyhow none of the rolls were marked so I was hoping for some silver. It skunked out though. Oh well, at least she will call me when the next batch comes in.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I think you did the right thing, your gonna be rewarded some day with just the right call. I like handrolls but they are bad about being short, I bought 10 the other day and 3 of them were short, that gets old after a while. Good Luck hunting. Dennis.
 
obsessedwithsilver said:
....... . It skunked out though. Oh well, at least she will call me when the next batch comes in.



OWS
Lucky you, I guess ! ? .

I've about 5 Banks that always have plenty of halves waiting for me, have learned to just skip them, though admit do- did give them each 3 trys to see if they have anything in them.
 
I found a bank with 1800 in hand rolls in the vault. I did try 300, just in case but I knew better to start with. Straight to a dump bank and checked them in the parking lot. Zero.
 
I got a call for $150.00 in handrolls at a bank where I catch some silver when they call. Turned out to be a skunk too.
I was on my way to dump anyway so it's no big deal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom