What's new

4th capped bust silver this year

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
She's not as big as my others but she counts. 2 toasted coppers and a few buttons. Been waiting on this field to open up again for a while. It's been too wet for them to finish working it. Slipped in there today and will go back tomorrow. The 2 capped halves and the capped quarter all came from this field. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0252.webp
    DSC_0252.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC_0251.webp
    DSC_0251.webp
    93 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC_0250.webp
    DSC_0250.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 76
Wooohooooo! !! Way to go! 4??? Holy crap!
 
Wow man that's amazing! I'd be camping on that field haha
 
your killing it ! man thats a good place.
 
Great old dime

The bigger capped coins have eluded me. Your having a great season

HH Jer
 
That settles it. I'm moving to Maryland!! Just kidding of course. Congrats on some more nice finds Art, and keep them coming. :occasion14:
 
Congratz on some awesome coins! The only Capped Bust silver I have is a half dime. You have some nice big silver!
 
When Steve PA, says he has one, Bill D has two, really gives you a sense of how hard they are to get out of the dirt.

Congrats, that really is a special place. Especially for the 2 half dollars.

Since we're counting I have one only as well, a poor condition half dime.
 
When Steve PA, says he has one, Bill D has two, really gives you a sense of how hard they are to get out of the dirt.

Congrats, that really is a special place. Especially for the 2 half dollars.

Since we're counting I have one only as well, a poor condition half dime.

Gives me some hope to hear that you found one. Hopefully while you were home and not travelling out of province! [emoji2]
 
Very cool spot you have there! Nice early American silver! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
I don't know what is more rare - a field that yields capped busts, or the coins themselves. You win on both counts! Thanks for sharing.
 
Some very rare coins you've been finding. It's incredible to even find one capped. Congrats on a nice dig
 
Nice capped bust, thats one on my bucket list congrats brother....:icon_thumright:
 
Awesome silver find! Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
You lucky dog! Congrats.
 
Beautiful finds! I'm still trying to just find 1 much less 4! Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom