What's new

5/10 finds

tsabeach

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
West MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, XTERRA 50
A few hours finds from a closed school. Even though I still managed silver good finds are getting scarce at this school
 

Attachments

  • P1012917 (800x600).webp
    P1012917 (800x600).webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 99
WTG on the merc, wheats, and Suzy B. :icon_thumright:
 
But you still managed to dig up some wheats and a nice merc....how old were they? Nice digging tonight. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the silver and Mercs. You don't see those Susan B. Anthony's too often. :thumbsup: WTG

HH
 
Never came across a SBA before Nice job. Probably harder to find than silver, which I see you did just fine on that as well...WTG!
 
Sweet - Congrats on the Silver, Wheats and SBA! Nice pile of clad there too - WTG
 
WTG on a good hunt!....silver and wheats make for a good day! I love digging those dollar coins too.... I always think it beats digging 100 zincolns!
 
Nice pile of clad, some silver, wheats, and is that a war nickel?
 
Nice Merc and wheat pennies, looks like you had a good day Congrats.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom