What's new

5 gold

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
i keep getting beat up on by hockeyfan im gonna have to breakout the excal again i got 1 and a por he got 4
 

Attachments

  • 002mark.webp
    002mark.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 658
  • 004dave.webp
    004dave.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 659
Upvote 0
Well if I go with you one more time and the waves are like they were and you get skunked, I may be your jinx... You and I have hunted 4 times now, and you have only found one ring while with me....... ;-)
Next time you go with Hockeyfan, toss out a roll of pennies in front of him when he aint looking... Should keep him busy enough for awhile that you might find a few more rings before he does... LOL..
 
WTG on the gold!!!!! I would love a five gold day!!! I noticed that 2 of the rings have a date or other identifying info inside the bands I have never found a marked ring other the type mark Looks like you had a Happy hunting day!!!!! HH Chug and Red
 
Nic work once again... :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds & nice job hunting !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom