I would like to add one thing, in fairness to those who are very curious to know who the authenticators are who gave a thumbs up for the huge Dovetail. I don't know authenticators, other then recognizing the names of well known ones. And, through the grapevine, I know the reps, good or bad, where some are concerned. But, what I would not expect, is for an authenticator to say "please don't tell anyone I approved this piece, should you show it around. It would not be fair to let others know I approved your piece". I don't know why a good authenticator would adopt that position. If they put their reputation on a piece, why would it be unfair for people to know they put their reputation on the piece? They either are willing to defend their opinion or they are not. So, it should be seen as perfectly natural for experienced collectors to enquire about that info. There is no a-priori reason to keep it a secret. But, again, certainly it's your right not to say if that's what you feel is how you want it.....