What's new

5 Mondays at the play area

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,993
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I returned 6 Gold / Diamond rings, 2 sets of keys and 1 smart phone. This is what is left over and I have no way of finding the owners :dontknow:.
Also found over $100.00 in new money :thumbsup:

Stuff.webp


GOOD LUCK out there !!!!!!
 
Upvote 26
WOW!!! I guess I'm not going to snub the play areas in MN anymore.
 
Even after the good deeds, that's quite the haul- great job!!

-- Jeff --
 
From the looks of that picture you posted you have to be the number 1 ring finder in the world.
 
From the looks of that picture you posted you have to be the number 1 ring finder in the world.

I got lucky finding this certain place, I really wish I could let other people know as there are other play areas like this one in many States. If I let the cat out of the bag, someone would surely ruin this area for me. So, it's a conundrum.

#1 Ring Finder - Nah, I leave that title to people like Casper, OBN and the list goes on...............
 
I hit the tot lots and play areas but never had that much of a score. Is that just one area or several? Great job.
 
I hit the tot lots and play areas but never had that much of a score. Is that just one area or several? Great job.

Qaela4 - It's just one place.
 
Why are people bringing knives into playgrounds?
Sorry , couldn't help but notice.
Those 2 Minelabs you have, are deadly on rings and small targets. I noticed the posts.
Congrats on the successful returns and all of your finds.
 
I WOULD HAVE TITLED IT DIFFERENTLY - GUYS SEE PLAY AREA = TOT LOT= CLAD
awesome-work.gif
 
I got lucky finding this certain place, I really wish I could let other people know as there are other play areas like this one in many States. If I let the cat out of the bag, someone would surely ruin this area for me. So, it's a conundrum.

#1 Ring Finder - Nah, I leave that title to people like Casper, OBN and the list goes on...............

You got me beat this year me thinks - looks like a virgin spot
I was just telling someone - after 40 yrs (started at age 12) -Ive yet to hit a
virgin spot - I always have to work for the left overs
Great job - WTG!!!
 
Congrats on those returns. :occasion14: You still have plenty of booty to continue to fund this obsession. I have yet to find any good bling in the local tot lots.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom