What's new

5 Silvers in the same hole

GWalter

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
Athens,PA
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best silver hole yet. I found 3 Rossies a merc and a silver war nickle in the same hole in a local park that I have hunted many times. :hello2:
 
Upvote 16
Sweet silver spill!!
 
Congrats on the silver coin spill. I sure would like to find another one soon. Pulled 2 mercs and barber out of one hole in January. GL & HH
 
No picture or is my computer acting up ? :BangHead:
 
Every hole has its silver lining? Lol
 
Congrats!
Decades ago, my younger brother and I were MDing in a park and after I rescanned one of his 'one' cent holes, I found 5 more old Wheaties. Point is always rescan those holes, like you did.
 
Let's see some pics brother...
 
Let's see some pics brother...

Here are the pics

Silver spill.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom