What's new

50 % average on silver halves today

Trezurehunter

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
20,475
Reaction score
25,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois / Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was making a delivery to the bank today, when I spied the tellers tray as we all do. I could see some halves & could tell at least one was silver. I asked if I could buy them & the teller said it wasnt her tray & would ask the other lady who was behind the magic wall. She asked & the teller was hesitant as she wanted to buy them herself, but finally said to go ahead & sell them to me. ( She couldnt have known they were silver or she would have bought them right away - I would think ) Anyway I gave her $ 2.00 & she gave me 4 halves, 2 of which were silver Kennedys ! I wish I could get that kind of percentage rate on the boxes. Oh well, the next batch comes in on Tuesday of next week. I have 2 boxes on order. We will see. Ron
 
Upvote 0
Yes, great ratio...lol. I also agree about the boxes...wish we all had that ratio with them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom