oz_il
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Short hunt as the pinpointer (vibra probe) went dead after 30 minutes. Fresh battery was put in before I left but I'll check the voltage to see if it was bum battery.
Decided to just discrm for quarters and higher since they would be easier to find in the semi frozen muck.
Not the best - 2 quarters after the probe went out, total of 4 quarters, a nickel and 2 cents (ZLincolns)
Alas, I'm on the side of the Sunday lake effect - &*)(*&% blizzard out there.
Decided to just discrm for quarters and higher since they would be easier to find in the semi frozen muck.
Not the best - 2 quarters after the probe went out, total of 4 quarters, a nickel and 2 cents (ZLincolns)
Alas, I'm on the side of the Sunday lake effect - &*)(*&% blizzard out there.
A plus is if the cloud stick around it won't get as cold tonight and perhaps I can get an hour in the muck Monday.
At least I have DST to look forward to. 7 days and counting baby 






