What's new

50 or so nickel signals....then...

OMG , :o :o :oGold is what we all dream of finding at the bottom of the hole and your dream has come true congrats my friend .
I would definetly frame that beauty.
 
Are you kidding me that is a great find. Good show
 
That's worth two, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! M :D nty
 
Oh yeah, man. Now this creates motivation... :o Awesome. 8)
 
FANTASTIC find. A real dream come true. I can't imagine finding a coin like that.
Congrats to you!!!
-MM-
;D
 
Man oh man that is just plain SWEET!
GREAT JOB~

~Nash~
 
That is one AWESOME coin! Congrats!
 
Great Find!! Im turning my discrimination down. Im finding Gold next.
 
I can't wait for that day! It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!
 
I am sooooo happy for you ;D I can only imagine how you must feel! Congrats, and keep looking maybe there is a double eagle just waiting for you.
 
FANTASTIC FIND AND GREAT CONDITION! It always pays to dig them all! Congrats!
 
All those nickel readings and you have to dig up something all together different, why I'd be embarrassed ;D ;D SWWWWEEEEEETT find, I've been looking for that for 25 years :o
 
Awesome find, I am also still waiting to find a gold coin after 38 years of md. WTG
 
Wow, I think I would pass out. Great Job! J.
 
Worth? Don't worry about worth. The thrill of finding a gold coin is invaluable. If it were me I would never think about selling it. It would become part of what I am and would be passed along to one of my kids. Monty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom