What's new

$500 in Halves

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Went thru another box today. No silver, but one roll had an extra quarter in it. Last box had a Susan b. Will now go into watching mode again until the trash has been removed. :help:
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
nice! was it extra like in addition to the 10 dol. in halves, or extra in it got counted as a half??? :laughing9: also, what do u mean the "trash"??? do u mean all of the silver (cuz it will be taken out be other crh'ers)? :tongue3:
 
Enamel, funny how you mention trash and extra coins. I have found that when I get boxes/bags with a lot of trash in them they tend to be good. I believe they are right off the coin counter somewhere no CHR is dumping. My best finds have been loaded with extra, bent, other denominations, rubber bands parts, rips off FRN's, dirt and lots of grime. I only dream of getting back into that stack again.
 
It was extra. I was referring to when the trash on the forum is removed. doesn't apply to either of you.
Ill keep searching and reading, just not posting.
HH
Gilbert
 
enamel7 said:
It was extra. I was referring to when the trash on the forum is removed. doesn't apply to either of you.
Ill keep searching and reading, just not posting.
HH
Gilbert

Come on Gilbert you know after the dust settles only the strong will survive.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
enamel7 said:
It was extra. I was referring to when the trash on the forum is removed. doesn't apply to either of you.
Ill keep searching and reading, just not posting.
HH
Gilbert

Come on Gilbert you know after the dust settles only the strong will survive.

Mojo

Yeah Mojo, but the same dead smelly carcass keeps washing up on shore! ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom