unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,241 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Dec 22, 2025 #1 Pardon Our Interruption... $500...WOW, i must be a millionaire! Can't wait to cash in on my collection! As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
Pardon Our Interruption... $500...WOW, i must be a millionaire! Can't wait to cash in on my collection!
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,527 Reaction score 10,819 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri Dec 23, 2025 #2 That is a sweet point ! Thanks for posting it ! MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,956 Reaction score 36,625 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 23, 2025 #3 Yeah, you can ask that kind of money, but I seriously doubt they'll sell it for that. It's a great little point but the price is way over the top. I'm going to put it on my watch list to see what happens.
Yeah, you can ask that kind of money, but I seriously doubt they'll sell it for that. It's a great little point but the price is way over the top. I'm going to put it on my watch list to see what happens.