55 Ben 002.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 811
  • 55 Ben 001.jpg
    55 Ben 001.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 830
Upvote 0
i don't get it?

silver spoon said:
ive had 2 guys explain the bugs bunny thing to me and i dont get it either seroiusly!I want to know what die?

A die clash occurs when a coin is struck absent the coin (planchet). The die will smash (clash) against each other causing an imperfection in the die. Then the coin process resumes with planchets inheriting the imperfection. The Bugs Bunny die clash gives the appearance of "buck teeth" to Franklin. It was nicknamed a Bugs Bunny Franklin. They are quite rare in dealer inventories no less the wild.

Omega's pictures are hard to discern the die clash, but if he says it is, then it is. Nice find.

Jeesh. We're all on the Internet, or you wouldn't be able to post? You have the technology, use it. Go to Google and type 1955 Franklin half dollar Bugs Bunny. You might be able to get by with Franklin half dollar Bugs Bunny, too. Check images for same.

I thought this was available on PCGS, but just checked and it isn't shown.

Three in one year - that is wild. Congrats! :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim

Tuberale said:
Jeesh. We're all on the Internet, or you wouldn't be able to post? You have the technology, use it. Go to Google and type 1955 Franklin half dollar Bugs Bunny. You might be able to get by with Franklin half dollar Bugs Bunny, too.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

That's what I was thinking!

Is this a Bugs Bunny version ?

Attachments

• !Bk+6PGgCGk~$(KGrHqUH-D8EtYz6hy5mBLZ04iBkL!~~_35 copy.jpg
    !Bk+6PGgCGk~$(KGrHqUH-D8EtYz6hy5mBLZ04iBkL!~~_35 copy.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 557
Thanks for all the positive comments and sorry for the bad pics.

Tuberale said:
Jeesh. We're all on the Internet, or you wouldn't be able to post? You have the technology, use it. Go to Google and type 1955 Franklin half dollar Bugs Bunny. You might be able to get by with Franklin half dollar Bugs Bunny, too. Check images for same.

I thought this was available on PCGS, but just checked and it isn't shown.

Actually, all it took was "bugs bunny frank"

http://www.carlscoins.com/Modern Varieties.htm

Maybe I Should Be Put In Double Secret Probation !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back