What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED “5th Division 64” circular tag, dog tag???

diabolicalbeans

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
0
Location
W. Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
22F91C81-48C8-4EE4-B380-169A89B0D816.webp
8897415C-E5B3-4D86-A813-2454A08EC505.webp
My dad found this in Western Massachusetts today, I thought it sounds military but it’s round and doesn’t have a name or anything on it, does anyone have a clue?
 
If military related I would think it was an equipment tag or container tag of sorts.

Lack of a name gives me pause, and font style seems some what modern.

Could even be a tool chit of sorts

I could be wrong on all accounts, you never know.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Upvote 1

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED USMC dog tag
Replies
7
Views
576
Replies
2
Views
412

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom