5th of july find

rogues71

May 9, 2009
mesa az
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
i hope every one's 4th of july was safe and eventful. i hit the town field where the fireworks were held this year since they changed the location this year, and about 5 min into the search i got that loud obnoxious buzz telling me hey dummy your coil is sitting on something. i pushed the grass away and laying on the ground wasa 14k gold braclet. this piece is quit heavy so im guessing its real, it has the 14k stamp on the clasp, so i took it home and tested it with my kit and sure enough its 14k gold. the way i see it the owner had to have lost it during the fireworks show, so im putting a add in the paper today with limited detail on a lost braclet. im kinda excited to see who responds, now i just have to get my wife to stop trying it on.

matt

Attachments

• braclet.jpg
    braclet.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 375
Upvote 0
Nice find, and kudo's on putting the ad in the paper!If someone responds, bad news for you, but super lucky to whoever lost it! Either way, if no one does answer(the real owner) the wife wins,and if the real owner answers, you will have a bucket full of Karma heading your way! :icon_thumleft:

That's a beautiful bracelet, I can see why your wife wants to keep it!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back