What's new

6/19 Beach Gold n Diamonds

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0.5g 10k earring and 4.7g 10k earring with 25 diamonds from surf tonight.

Happy Hunting!

 

Attachments

  • 0619 002.webp
    0619 002.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 250
Upvote 0
Nice earring's
 
Nice finds Dew....looking good for sure.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
nice finds !!!! are the diamonds vented on the back(small hole on backside of diamond)?? are they tested?? im asking because i have a similar looking bracelet, channel set stones and no vent on the back.
 
Nice finds, Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:
 
Another good day at the beach. Congrats!
 
Looks like the one my wife had put in my nose for years...lol
 
nice finds !!!! are the diamonds vented on the back(small hole on backside of diamond)?? are they tested?? im asking because i have a similar looking bracelet, channel set stones and no vent on the back.

Yes, vented backs. Test them, as ya never know, i've found em both ways.
 
it all adds up :thumb_up:
 
You are just a run away train up there Dew..... nice finds.

Dew
 
The gold is gold. Well done. So its hard to take as the earings with metal detector But Sov GT and Excalibur are the detect this earing.
 
what does vented on the back mean
 
Good stuff Dew , congrats!

I take it the southern gulf coast hasn't been getting hammered with high winds and surf like it has been up here in NW Florida for the last 2 weeks...
I swear, I surfed for 15 years around here, and we rarely get summer surf... as soon as I start water detecting, we get nothing BUT high surf.

I'm half tempted to go buy another surfboard so it'll go flat again :tongue3:
 
Oh its been prime surfing conditions, since a week nefore memorial day here. It really just started to lay down here for the past week or so ... Been horribly sanded in all year, all that rough water did little to nothing to help that out. Been a shame.
 
Thats one nice earring.
 
DG, those are beautiful finds...I needed my sunglasses to view them...so sparkly and shiney!

Lorraine
 
I was also wondering what that term meant..I 'm thinking that it is a stone setting that has no "underpinning " holding it in place...it is just set in place with nothing underneath it, but I'm not sure....maybe someone else has a correct answer.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom