What's new

6-20 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was another gorgeous day at the beach!

I hunted from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Within the first hour, I had a ring, a locket and a couple of coins.

I wasn't finding much after that.

Oh well. Did I mention it was a gorgeous day? ;D

Finds straight from the pouch
005.webp

11 coins = $ .87
006.webp

The highlights of the day. All junk (Please, no banner votes)
007.webp
 
Upvote 0
willie d said:
Oh well. Did I mention it was a gorgeous day? ;D

Finds straight from the pouch

Willie, It was a beautiful day. :icon_sunny: Good to see you out there. Good job on all the finds. You pulled a ton of stuff out of the water just not the good stuff this time. I just got lucky and passed right over that ring. It was so loud that if I would have been looking down I probably would have seen it sitting there. I found that ring literally on my way out of the water. When we hunt sometimes my buddy will get three in a row but I'm good with that because I know my turn is coming up. It's weird how it works that way but it does. I'm sure your turn is coming up. Good Luck and I'm sure you will be posting something really nice, really soon. biggmike
 
Looks like alot of my hunts.
 
Looks like fun anyway...nice day, nice hunt!
 
Thanks for the replies everybody.

biggmike said:
willie d said:
Oh well. Did I mention it was a gorgeous day? ;D

Finds straight from the pouch

Willie, It was a beautiful day. :icon_sunny: Good to see you out there. Good job on all the finds. You pulled a ton of stuff out of the water just not the good stuff this time. I just got lucky and passed right over that ring. It was so loud that if I would have been looking down I probably would have seen it sitting there. I found that ring literally on my way out of the water. When we hunt sometimes my buddy will get three in a row but I'm good with that because I know my turn is coming up. It's weird how it works that way but it does. I'm sure your turn is coming up. Good Luck and I'm sure you will be posting something really nice, really soon. biggmike
Thanks. Good seeing you guys out there too. I know I'm due, heck it's coming up on 4 months since my last gold, so I'm definitely due. I usually see Les and Ken on their way out of the water and they sometimes show me the gold and silver they find. I'll keep at it and it will eventually be my turn.

birdman said:
Looks like alot of my hunts.
LOL I hear ya :icon_thumleft:

Coastie59 said:
Looks like fun anyway...nice day, nice hunt!
Thanks. It was fun. Gorgeous day, nice scenery in and out of the water :wink: Saw a dolphin in the swim area, so that was pretty cool.

mumszie said:
Very nice even though you didn't get that big ring.... still.... you did pretty good! Congrats
Thanks Mumszie. I see plenty of jewelry being worn at the beach, so it's only a matter of time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom