What's new

6-24 farm digs

Brentallica

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
2,177
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends!
Got on an older farm property couple days for a few hours before getting rained out
A few fun relics and coins
I think I like the buckle the best
Good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • 2021-06-27_10-47-39.webp
    2021-06-27_10-47-39.webp
    56 KB · Views: 134
  • 2021-06-27_10-56-46.webp
    2021-06-27_10-56-46.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 2021-06-27_10-49-43.webp
    2021-06-27_10-49-43.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 2021-06-27_10-47-17.webp
    2021-06-27_10-47-17.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 2021-06-27_10-46-57.webp
    2021-06-27_10-46-57.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 120
very good hunt
 
Very Nice Finds!!
 
I like the buckle too! Nice assortment of digs. Keep up the good work!
 
nice bunch of digs bro! love that buckle with the date...too cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom