What's new

6-28 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day to be on the beach.

I hunted from 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

Majority of the finds are from the wet sand.

Finds straight from the pouch
001.webp

47 coins= $ 4.32
002.webp
 
Upvote 0
Just got back from Florida myself! Is the wind still churning the surf?

Half the time, while detecting I was thinking they really should enforce the no alcohol on the beach laws. Then half the time while enjoying the beach I was glad they don't!

Enjoyed the trip, very beautiful beaches!

Headed to Cooper Beach in NY soon.
 
Da Sand Crab said:
Good job Willie. Gold will come soon. :icon_thumleft:
Thanks Da Sand Crab. I hope you're right. I should be getting my Tiger Shark back in the next few days.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom