What's new

6/5 Big Beach Booty

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a local beach this evening for couple hours ... Sea gods (and the Sand Shark) smiled upon me with a large 11.1g 10k earring and a 9g Tiffany & Co Silver ring, with an additional 2 smaller silver rings. Old Timer knife was an added bonus.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0605 001.webp
    0605 001.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 681
  • 0605 006.webp
    0605 006.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,171
Upvote 0
Nice little haul - a lot of people dont realize that some of those earings
have more gold than some small rings - I know a few guys that used to complain
"all I keep getting are single gold earings" but they add up
this pic has about 2.5 ozs - 10k & 14k - and that was just the larger ones I found a while ago
All sizes | JUL/AUG 2009 pg6 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
DG, those are terrific finds.

I love that Treble Clef earring! :headbang: Wonder if the matching one is a Bass clef? I hope that you find it next time out

Lorraine
 
Went with the SS i see..... nice finds. I also noticed you had an Xcal for sale.... whats going to be your back up machine?

Dew
 
Great finds you got there! Great job
 
Great haul from the beach,Happy hunting.:thumbsup:
 
Dew, Are you huntuiing on the beach or in the water?
 
Went with the SS i see..... nice finds. I also noticed you had an Xcal for sale.... whats going to be your back up machine?

I've got 2 sharks - Backup the shark with a shark. Is there any other? :o
 
Congratulation!
 
Dew is always doing what the Dew do best due to his extraordinary ability to do it. Well done! :thumbsup:
 
Awesome finds!
 
All my gold earrings are always less than a gram...that thing weighs more than most rings...cool find.
 
Great Finds,especially Tiffany's
 
Dew: What scoop are you using that lets you recover those tiny earrings?
 
Dew: What scoop are you using that lets you recover those tiny earrings?

I use a RTG style (6") scoop. In bottom i've some very fine gutter screen to catch the smalls.
 
Love those Old Timers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom