What's new

6 hour water hunt...GOLD and SILVER.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the water for 6 hours with Bigmike and Davidfl, which is a short hunt for us, were usually in the water 9 to 10 hours. Targets were hard to come by but the water was fairly calm and clear until the afternoon sea breeze kicked in. Me and Bigmike went Friday and spent 8 hours in rough dirty water with very few finds, so I was just glad to be hunting in calmer conditions. Mike got a heavy tungsten band early in the hunt. I got a silver earring and small gold ring. I think the shape of the ring is called a love knot. It has a crude looking 14k stamp on it but it failed the 14k acid test. It passed the 10k test though and weighs 1.7 grams. I think its the first gold Ive found that tests lower than marked. The crowds are getting smaller and the finds are getting scarce...good luck to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0497.webp
    IMG_0497.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0498.webp
    IMG_0498.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0500.webp
    IMG_0500.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0501.webp
    IMG_0501.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0502.webp
    IMG_0502.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0503.webp
    IMG_0503.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0507.webp
    IMG_0507.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0508.webp
    IMG_0508.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0504.webp
    IMG_0504.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0506.webp
    IMG_0506.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Another lucrative hunt, lookindown!:headbang:


I like that "love knot" style gold ring!

Lorraine
 
I'm glad someone's finding it! LOL!
Keep @ it! HH!
 
Things are lookinup, lookindown. :thumbsup:
 
I found some earrings this summer that are exactly like that. The little diamond chips in mine tests real so I'm sure yours will too. Nice finds.
 
Nice finds congrats
 
Glad to see you two get n some goodies!! Congrats Ld on that pretty yella!
 
Nice finds LD I wouldn't complain any gold or silver is a great day.
 
Good hunt looking!! Ray
 
I found some earrings this summer that are exactly like that. The little diamond chips in mine tests real so I'm sure yours will too. Nice finds.
I was thinking the diamonds were probably real but they are so small they have little value.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom